Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Double trouble

Hi Hans

The latest news, not too good.
First, the plane is grounded. I can not get an extension for the propeller and have to wait for the new one to come. The problem with the extension is that there is a service bulletin from McCauley that states that you need a recommendation from McCauley to have the local authorities sign that. I already talked to Marc about it and it seems that it is not possible to get that any easy way.
All I can do now is hope that the new propeller comes soon and get the work done.
So I will have some time to "make up" some more stories over the next few days.

Second, rebels have taken Birao the day before yesterday. I do not know who they are. Lots of rumours only.
Will update when I know more.

Regards

Mario

GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?